The SBTDC at UNC Wilmington is affiliated with the UNCW Cameron School of Business and is located next to the UNCW Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship. SBTDC’s experienced business advisory team offers confidential, in-depth business counseling to small- to mid-sized company business owners and management staff and to entrepreneurs preparing to launch their next venture. The SBTDC routinely assists clients with developing and implementing viable strategies that enhance their competitive advantage and success in the marketplace.
The SBTDC help their clients:
- Assess and benchmark current profitability and organizational effectiveness.
- Identify market opportunities from customer profiling, competitive analysis, and industry research.
- Develop and implement short-term and long-termbusiness strategies.
- Link business strategies to workplace learning and performance.
- Measure and monitor progress toward profitability and organizational effectiveness.
- Identify new government contracting opportunities; assist in obtaining qualified subcontractors; and reviewing proposals/bids before submission.
The core of what the SBTDC does lies in personalized business counseling and strategy development services. The SBTDC is committed to helping make your business better.
The SBTDC office is affiliated with The University of North Carolina Wilmington. This office specifically serves the counties of Brunswick, Columbus, Duplin, Onslow, Pender and New Hanover and is connected with the University of North Carolina Wilmington and the Cameron School of Business.
How to Start?
If you feel the above mentioned services will help your business grow and succeed, and you’re ready to begin working with the SBTDC, assistance is only a click away.
Register as an SBTDC client and begin working with us.
Diane Lantz EDFP
Small Business & Technology Development Center (SBTDC)
University of North Carolina Wilmington
Your Business. Better.
803 S. College Rd. Suite A | Wilmington, NC 28403 | phone 910.962.2869 | sbtdc.org/uncw