SMART. SKILLED. MOTIVATED.
We’re ready to get the job done — just about any job you have in mind. In fact, North Carolina was named #1 for Workforce Development by Site Selection magazine. There are more than 200,000 skilled workers in Brunswick County and surrounding region, and upwards of 30% of the workforce has at least a four-year degree.
All of which means that you (like dozens of well-known regional, national and global companies before you) can count on a steady stream of well-educated, highly motivated employees — eager graduates, innovative entrepreneurs, experienced managers and respected industry leaders. And we offer a broad range of resources to help businesses like yours recruit and retain top-notch executives, scientists and other professionals.
(Source: Choose Cape Fear)
Brunswick County Businesses
- ACME Smoked Fish (Cold Smoked Salmon)
- Corning (Fiber Optics)
- Castle Branch (Background Screening)
- GE-Hitachi (Nuclear Energy)
- GE Aviation
- Live Oak Bank (SBA Lending)
- mimijumi (Design and Innovation)
- nCino (Banking Tech)
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center(Healthcare)
- PPD (Pharmaceutical Development)
- Radix Bay (IT Solutions)
- untappd (Technology)
Have Questions for Brunswick Business & Industry Development?